- 12/2/2017 - Shingle Roofing Tools and Supplies
If you notice your shingles looking old and needing more routine maintenance, it may be time to consider replacing them. Here are some essential tools that we recommend using when doing roof shingle repair or removal.
- 12/2/2017 - RC Roofing Contractor Company Oahu Honolulu, Hawaii Newsletter December 2017
Latest roofing news, events, offers, tips and more from Oahu - Honolulu, Hawaii roofing contractor Company RC Roofing Hawaii.
- 12/9/2017 - Maintaining Your Roof's Health
There are several steps you can take to maintain the life of your roof.
- 12/16/2017 - The Benefits of Applying Roof Sealant
Applying sealant on your roof can help prevent leaks and keep water out of your home. It is a much simpler process on the roof compared to installing shingles or metal roofing. It can also go a long way toward keeping your home leak-free.
- 12/23/2017 - Assessing and Repairing Your Roof After A Storm
When a storm hits, it is always a good idea to inspect your roof afterward. Even if the storm didn't produce a lot of rain, wind can also cause significant damage, including tearing shingles or tree branches hitting your roof.
- 12/30/2017 - What To Do If Your Roof Suffers Tree Damage
Trees can help enhance your home's landscape but it may also be a significant threat during a strong storm. If a tree falls on your home during a storm or hurricane, here are some possible action you can take.
Questions? Ready for an appointment?
Like Our Facebook