- 1/1/2018 - RC Roofing Contractor Company Oahu Honolulu, Hawaii Newsletter January 2018
Latest roofing news, events, offers, tips and more from Oahu - Honolulu, Hawaii roofing contractor Company RC Roofing Hawaii.
- 1/6/2018 - How To Spot Roof Damage
Strong winds can also cause significant damage to your roof. The corners and perimeters of your roof are the most susceptible since they get more wind stress while there may be less on the center of your roof.
- 1/13/2018 - Roof Shakes and Shingles Comparison
While many people use it interchangeably, roof shingles and shakes are not the same.
- 1/20/2018 - How To Prepare Your Roof For a Hurricane
There is no question that a hurricane can cause significant damage to properties. With winds rotating at least 73 mph, hurricanes are usually accompanied by thunder and lighting and rain.
- 1/27/2018 - Roof Brackets and Safety Harnesses
If you'e planning to do some roofing DIY, investing in roof brackets and a good roofing harness system may be helpful. These tools can help keep you safe while working on your roof.
Questions? Ready for an appointment?
Like Our Facebook